When you visualize a web content that uses a Display Page Template that was renamed, the page name is wrong. The name should be the new name assigned in the rename action, but the old name is shown.
The steps to reproduce are:
- Create a Display Page Template called
- Create a basic Web Content and assign it the Display Page Template created in the previous step.
- Rename the Display Page Template
- In the Web Contents list page (Content & Data->Web Content), use the menú option "View Content" of the created Web Content previously.
Expected result :
- The page name is the new one
Current result :
- The old name is shown.
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.