As an Operations Manager, I want to track the workflow of instances through the kebab menu of an instance item when analyzing processes in Workflow Metrics, so that I can follow up on how is the workflow process of the assets I'm analyzing in Workflow Metrics.
It was created by the Workflow Team a Tracking Component that allow developers to pass an instance Id and have a complete view of the workflow of the instance as well as current step, past steps and possible future steps. This was created for Commerce use cases. However, it has a lot of value for other places in DXP that also lacks a workflow tracking solution for assets that can have an approval workflow.
One of this places is the Workflow Metrics. It should be possible to understand the entire Workflow Status of instances in the Workflow Metrics.
Given a workflow process with multiple instances being analyzed in the Workflow Metrics,
when a user enters the instance listing screen and clicks in the kebab menu of a instance,
then he should be able to open the Workflow tracking component and understand where in the workflow process that asset is.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)