At metrics it's not possible to update the Due Date at the All Items List view when portal is in Arabic. The time/hour field it's asking for a format that we can't insert, and gives options that doesn't work.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Open Menu >Applications >Workflow >Process Builder >Configuration Tab
- Assign Blogs and Web Content Article to Single Approver
- Go to Open Menu > Control Panel > Sites
- Add a new minium template
- Go to Open Menu > Applications> Workflow> Metrics> Single Approver
- Click on total pending card to see all itemns
- Select one of the items and click on update do date icon
- Insert the date and the time/hour
- Try to select one of the options the he gives you
It should be able to insert the time/hour values and complete the update, the options expanded should work
When we try to use the options expanded, none of those work and it's not possible to insert a time in the format of the model that he gives (HH:mm am/pm).
Verified on master: 48e4072e6edeac08efa2e38f65cf9bbbdcc44c7a