Private Pages and Public Pages can have their own themes, default master and default stylebook. This is sometimes useful but this flexibility creates issues related to having consistent designs.
The goal of this story is to make private pages inherit from public pages config by default with the possibility still to have a distinct one.
- The private page configuration page will show a new section "Inherit Configurations" with a check "Use the same configurations as the settings
- the check will be checked by default
- when it is checked, the rest of the sections in the page will appear as disabled
- The Design link will lead to the new site setting Design defined in LPS-139303)
- While this option is checked, all private pages will inherit their configuration from the "public pages" (design) configuration
- When the inherit check is unchecked, then the user will be able to select a site logo, a dark and light mode favicons, a master page and a stylebook for the private pages different from the inherited ones.
- The interaction for changing logo, favicons, master and stylebooks is defined in LPS-139303)
When Private pages are used from a new installation and site creation
Then I would like by default that:
- its configuration inherit from the Public Pages config
- with the option to configure it differently if I want to