Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Control Panel > System Settings > Data Provider
- Enable the setting Access Local Network
- Go to Content & Data > Forms
- Go to tab Data Providers
- Create a new Data Provider with the following settings:
- Name: get-countries
- URL: http://localhost:8080/api/jsonws/country/get-countries
- User Name: [email protected]
- Password: test
- Output 1 - Label: Countries
- Output 1 - Path: $..name
- Output 1 - Type: List
- Output 2 - Label: Countries Length
- Output 2 - Path: $.length()
- Output 2 - Type: Number
- Go to tab Forms
- Add a new Form
- Add a Text field
- Add a Select From List field and name it Countries. On field Create List, choose From Autofill.
- Add a Numeric field and name it Countries Length.
- Add a Text field and name it Hidden Field.
- Go to tab Rules
- Add the following Rules:
- If Field Text Is not empty Autofill Countries, Countries Length from Data Provider get-countries
- If Field Countries Length Is greater than Value 0 Show Hidden Text
- Publish the Form and visit its published URL
Field Countries Length isn't populated with the number of existing Countries and the field Hidden Text isn't shown.
Field Countries Length is populated with the number of existing Countries and the field Hidden Text is shown.