Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Translations Management
If a web content is translated using the new UI for translations, the majority of the metadata you can add through the right pane gets lost (categories, tags, etc.).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a new basic web content with a Title and a Description (no matter which)
- In the left pane
- Add a category (you may need to create some categories first)
- Add a tag
- Change the summary
- Change Priority to another value (ej. 1.0)
- Change the Friendly URL (ej. Content1111)
- Add a related asset (you may need to create another Basic Web Content Article)
- Once it is created Click on the three dots of the new web content and choose "Translate"
- Do some translations to whatever language (ej. Spanish). Publish
- Once it is saved Click again on the three dots of our new web content, now translated and choose "Edit"
Categories, Tags, Summary, Priority, Related assets, Friendly URL remain unchanged and are still there
(WRONG) Categories, Tags, Priority and Related Assets have been lost
(FINE) Friendly URL and Summary are kept
Side Note: if you do a translation when editing a web content everything works as expected.
MASTER STATUS (17/09/2021) --> I can't add categories nor tags, however Priority also gets lost in Master when translating