The customer has found that after sharing a Blog with another user, photos in the blog are enlarged and are not fitted with the width of the text in the original blog. They have also found that the subtitle for the blog entry does not appear when the blog is shared.
- Start a clean bundle of Liferay DXP 7.3 installed with dxp-1
- Go to Control Panel -> Users and Organizations and create a new user with password
- Go to Content & Data -> Blogs and create a new blog with a Title and Subtitle
- In the body of the text, insert an image, and then add enough text so that it wraps into a second line
- Publish the blog
- Select the options for the blog and share it with the user created in step 2
- Go to the home page and add a blogs portlet, and then select the blog. Note that the photo is fitted to the width of the text
- Open an incognito browser and log in as the new user, and then select Notifications, and select the notification that the blog was shared with you
Actual Result: You are able to see the blog entry, with its title, but the picture is not fitted with the width of the text. Instead, the picture is much larger (see screen shot). Also, the subtitle for the blog does not appear
Expected Results: You are able to see the blog entry, with its title and subtitle, and the picture is fitted with the width of the text.
Reproduced - 4c115bd4ff00a1fc7f1a0ecb7fad99fa64cada9f
Reproduced - afb5468c9cf5841f84c4466e6c42b9cdcb0afdbb