As an Operations Manager, I want to be able to localize my workflow notifications so that users will be able to see these notifications in their preferred language.
Currently it is only possible to localize the name of a workflow. With
LPS-138347 we are expanding this functionality to localize the name of each node and transition in the workflow. This will enable end users to track their Workflows ( LPS-131424) and view the process steps in Workflow Metrics ( LPS-86637) and My Workflow Tasks in their preferred language.
We would like to further expand the value of localizations by adding the ability to also translate notifications generated by the workflow.
In this Story's scope, users should be able to:
- Localize the Notification Template
Not in the scope:
- Localize other fields of the Notification Property (Name, Description, etc) as these will not be seen by the end user of the Workflow.
- Add localization for other properties (Actions, Assignments, etc) as they will not be seen by the end user.
Given that a user is defining a workflow process using the React Designer,
when the user finishes modeling the process flow,
then the user should be able to localize the Notification Template of any given node.
Given that a user has defined a workflow process using the React Designer,
and the requisite translation has been added,
when an end user receives a workflow notification,
then the notification is localized according to the end user's language selection.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)