Steps to reproduce:
- Create new user account, make that user Site Administrator of the default site
- Log in as this new user
- Observe that the user will have access to Asset Libraries through the Application Menu Waffle
- Navigating to the Asset Library will change the scope to an area that this person is no longer admin in, so the application menu will disappear, giving no way to navigate out of this UI, other than the "back" button or the address bar.
- It should be possible to navigate back to the originating site's content
- It should not be possible to navigate into a dead end with no way out from the Application Menu
- When the Application Menu is disabled, at least the topmost displayed default site name (on top of what would be Control Panel / Applications / Site Content fold-out) provides a way to navigate back.