Steps to reproduce
- Set locale.prepend.friendly.url.style=2 in your portal-ext.properties
- Start Liferay DXP 7.2
- Access to System Settings -> Web Content -> Web Content Administration -> Enable the option to change default language
- Create a new site with two languages: Basque (default) and Spanish. All the steps from now on would be inside this new site.
- Create a new page and set an Asset Publisher on it. Access to Asset Publisher's configuration and set it as the Default Asset Publisher in that page"
- Access to Site Admin -> Web Content and create a new Structure and Template and link them.
- Create a new Web Content based on previous structure. As soon as you get into the edition page, swap the default language to Spanish. Then, select a specific display page and choose the one we create above. Set some title and save as draft, let's say the title is "Spanish title".
- Once saved as draft, edit it to add a basque translation, adding a different title, let's say "Basque title".
- Access to the page you created above asserting you are using basque as your language.
- Click on the content you created to show it.
Page title (the one you can see in your browser's tab) says: "Basque title"
Page title says: "Spanish title Basque title"