- Create a DXP bundle
- Configure to use the MySQL database
- Add the Liferay Online property
- Go to Menu (on the right-top of the page) > Control Panel > Virtual Instances
- Click on Add
- Create one virtual instance using any option from "Virtual Instance Initializer"
- Go to the virtual instance created
The virtual instance is one "copy/paste" to the default Liferay.
The virtual instance is created using the initializer, so it is different comparing with the default Liferay
- master branch (Liferay DXP)
- Commit: c7b6198fdeced9882703db93bbbb31a5d6891df4
- error that appears on log. https://gist.github.com/manoelcyreno/ba1db3aa6a2d6cdfd5c3596d34110fba#file-gistfile1-txt
- Firefox Latest
- Chrome Latest