Add externalReferenceCode to the AccountBrief object so it can be used to lookup in other APIs
Steps to verify:
- Add a a business account with an externalReferenceCode (e.g. "fooBar")
- Add a user to that account
- View the new account user's details in the Account Users portlet
- Copy the value from the userId field
- In the command line, run this command replacing "#####" with the copied userId:
curl -X 'GET' 'http://localhost:8080/o/headless-admin-user/v1.0/user-accounts/#####' -u '[email protected]:test'
- An alternate way to call it is to invoke the "getUserAccount" endpoint found here with the userId: http://localhost:8080/o/api?endpoint=http://localhost:8080/o/headless-admin-user/v1.0/openapi.json
- Assert that the returned JSON response has an "accountBriefs" field with an "externalReferenceCode" parameter that matches the value you entered in step 1.
|Backport for Add externalReferenceCode to AccountBrief in Headless APIs||LPS-140034||Closed||Unassigned|