Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: User Management > Business Accounts
Steps to Reproduce:
- Make a new Page and add the Account Management Widget.
- Create a new account.
- Add two new users to the account.
- Assign either user with the Account Administrator role.
- Log in as the Account Administrator user.
- Add another user into the account.
- Click on users' names to edit users in the account.
Expected Results: Account Administrator should be able to edit all users in the account.
Actual Results: Account Administrator can only edit their own info and any user they added themselves. Users added into the account by other users(ex: Test Test) will not be editable.
Tomcat 9.0.53 + MySQL 5.7
Portal master GIT ID: 638cf086b3f4e85fcaf3e304731cdbce2ad592d9