Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch a 7.3 bundle, and log in as an admin
2. Navigate to a site’s Site Admin > Design > Fragments menu, then add a new Collection “TestCollection”
3. Add a new component “TestFragment” (via the plus button), then enter in the following into the html section of the Code tab:
4. In the Configuration tab, add the following JSON configuration, then click Publish:
5. Navigate to edit mode for a page on the site (creating one if necessary), then place the created fragment on a page (it can be found the very bottom of the Fragments and Widgets selector, hidden in the collection menu)
6. Click on the fragment, then observe the fragment’s General > Accent Color field
A tooltip with the color's name should be shown with the user hovers the mouse over a color.
There is no tooltip when the user hovers the mouse over a color.