Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: User Management > Business Accounts
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new page with the Account Management widget.
- Create a user and and make them Account Administrator for that account.
- Sign in as Account Admin user.
- Create 9 new users into that account.
- From the Users tab, check any 3 users and remove them from that account.
- From the Users tab, click the "+" icon to bring up the assign users window.
Expected Results: The window should show all users and gray out the ones that is already added to that account.
Actual Results: The window shows only the users that is not added to that account and the message "Showing 1 to 10 of 10 entries"
Changing the pagination to 4 entries also causes the window to give the user the option to navigate 3 different pages,
Tomcat 9.0.43 + MySQL 5.7. Portal master GIT ID: 0792b08fa59020872c6718a2430aa914afa05f20