If you disable the sitemap indexed with the property "sitemap index is created" and try to obtain the site's sitemap.xml by the preview option for a non-default site, the URLs inside the sitemap are wrong. The URLs lose the final part, and all of them have the same value (the site friendlyURL).
Steps to reproduce:
- Set the portal property "xml.sitemap.index.enabled" to false
- Restart the portal
- Create a new Site
- Create a couple of pages
- Go to each page configuration menu and the SEO tab. Ensure that the pages have enabled (yes value) the check "Sitemap->include"
- Go to the Public Pages configuration interface and and tab Advanced, finally click in "preview"
Current result :
- The sitemap.xml is correctly obtained with URLS like:
Expected result :
- The sitemap.xml has all ULRs with the site friendlyURL: