Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Position error in message after delete a Field Set linked with a process at Manage Field Sets page, showed misaligned, sloppy and confusingly, with a white box in the background.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Open Menu >Content & Data > Kaleo Forms Admin
- Add a new process and use the "Contacts" in the Fields step
- Click on the ellipsis options button at the right side of Kaleo Forms Admin in the header of the page
- Go to Manage Field Sets page
- At the right corner of the "Inventory" field, click on the ellipsis button
- Click on delete and confirm it
- Verify the error message "Error:The structure cannot be deleted because it is required by one or more structure links."
The error message should be showed aligned with the margins of the page and in a less confusing way
The message is shown misaligned, sloppy and confusingly, with a white box in the background.
Verified on master: e6bc81a55ca2a0054c1076392ba76034da468876