When you create a structure with a nonlocalizable field and, in an asset publisher, try to use this nonlocalizable field to filter the web contents, the asset publisher doesn't show any result despite there are web contents matching the filter.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Structure called "st1" with at least a single selection field.
- The single selection field must be two options ("OptionA" and "OptionB") and must be marked like NO-localizable.
- Create a couple of web contents using the new structure, the first one using the "OptionA" in the nonlocalizable field and the other one with the "OptionB".
- On a page, add an Asset-publisher with the following config:
- Asset selection: Dynamic
- Source-Asset type: Web Content Article
- Source-Web Content article structure: st1
- Source-Filter by Field: true
- Source-Select: Single selection field: "OptionA"
Expected result :
- The Asset publisher displays the first web content created.
Current result :
- The Asset publisher doesn't display any content