Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: Master
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a content page.
- Add a Collection Display Fragment to the page and configure it.
- Add two Collection Filter fragments to the page.
- Configure one to filter by Keywords and one to filter by Categories.
- Inspect the html and compare to Clay Form input and dropdown html.
- The form elements should use `title` tags for titles.
- Inline styles should be avoided.
- A form-group div should wrap the label and input.
- Background and text utility classes should be avoided.
- A `p` tag is used for the title.
- Inline styles are used.
- There is no form-group wrapping the title and input.
- Background and text utility classes are used to restyle things that are handled by clay forms styling.