7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
In general DefaultActionableDynamicQuery doesn't work if called inside a transaction and setting Propagation.REQUIRES_NEW.
Steps to reproduce
- Add the following properties to the portal-ext.properties file
- Go to System Settings -> Web Content -> Virtual Instance Scope, Web Content and change the Check Interval to 2
- Go to Content & Data -> Web Content and create a new Basic Web Content
- Schedule the Display Date for the web content to be 2 minutes in the future
- Publish the web content and then wait
The Web Content publishes and the status switches to "Approved" after a short while.
The Web Content never publishes and remains as "Scheduled" and the following errors appear in the logs