Type: Feature Request
Status: Under Review
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X
Fix Version/s: None
Step to reproduce:
- Download from Github latest 7.2.x branch
- Apply cumulative security patch ( https://github.com/community-security-team/liferay-portal/compare/7.2.1-ga2...7.2.1-cumulative.patch )
- Set ckeditor default at portal-ext.properties
- Launch portal
- Add a new web content with a Image
- Click on 'source' => you can view html code
- Click again on 'source'
Note: It's possible dowload patched directly https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/tree/82f4ccea1523ac97c62d5b22ebd900baa5d7c321
The image is shown and everything is ok to publish the content.
All ckeditor buttons are disabled and you can't do anything with the web content. No publish are allowed.
Wrong code is generated when you add the image. Something like this:
<span> tag with contenteditable="false" may be the problem. In 7.3.7 GA8 don't reproduce because <span> is not generate, only <p> wrap.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7. Portal master GIT ID: 82f4ccea1523ac97c62d5b22ebd900baa5d7c321.