Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Application Security > SAML
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a virtual instance: www.able.com
- Add an Input Field with the name of inputField, as custom field in localhost
- Add a Date Picker with the name of datePicker, as custom field in www.able.com
- Create a SAML link between localhost as the IdP and www.able.com as the SP
- Make sure localhost sends the value of Input Field: expando:inputField
- Make sure in www.able.com inputField is mapped on datePicker: datePicker:inputField
- Create a user in localhost with inputField filled out: text
- Log into www.able.com as the newly created user
Actual result: User logs in, no error displayed, datePicker value does not update.
Expected result: User can't log in as there is a type mismatch between the mapped custom fields OR User can log in, but there is a warning in the logs of the mismatch and datePicker is not updated OR Instance admin can't save custom field mapping with different types.
No error displayed: