7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Description: A client complained that the changes made by
LPS-103591 creates performance problems in their environment as all the pages expand and loads each time he is publishing.
1. Start a clean bundle
2. Go to Publishing -> Staging and enable Local Live staging
3. Create a page with 20 child pages, and on the first child page, create 2 additional child pages of the last child page.
4. Go back to the home page and select Publish to Live
5. Switched to Advanced Publication
6. Select a child of first page, collapse the parent and close the publish dialog
Expected Results: You are able to keep your previous selection and not have all the pages expanded by default, this doesn't load the entire page tree and takes less time to load on clients with more than 100 pages
Actual Results: You are not able to keep your previous selection and have all the pages expanded by default, this takes time to load on clients with more than 100 pages