As a site administrator
I'd like Fragments on Content Pages to be aware of their default Language
So that when the site's default Language is changed, I wouldn't immediately have to translate all Content Pages
Consider the following scenario:
- Create a new Site
- Change the default Language of the Site to German (Configuration > Site Settings > Localization)
- Create a Content Page
- Place a Paragraph Fragment on the Page and change its content to "German text"
- Publish the Page
- Verify that "German text" appears on the page if you change its Language to French (add /fr/ to the URL)
- Change the default Language of the Site to French
- Go to Control Panel > Server Administration and Execute "Clear content cached across the cluster."
- Check the Page again in French
Expected behaviour: "German text" is displayed
Actual behaviour: The Paragraph Fragment's default placeholder text is shown