Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
When the user tries to use a "is not empty" rule on the Rich Text field type, it doesn't seems to work.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data > Forms > New Form;
- Add a Rich Text field;
- Add another field (e.g.: Numeric);
- Go to the Rich Text predefined value;
- Type something to fill the predefined value (e.g.: "abcde");
- Go to the Rule tab and create a rule: "If Rich Text is not empty, show Numeric);
- Publish and open the form;
- Delete the predefined value of the Rich Text;
The Numeric field disappears from the form.
The Numeric field still being showed on the form.
Evidence 1: richTextNotEmptyRule.webm
LPS-142656 Required rich text field is being submitted empty
LPS-144199 Rich Text predefined value cannot be deleted (On change is not being called)
- is caused by
LPS-142346 The translated content in ckeditor field cannot be saved