Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Pagination is not working at manage calendars sections (My Calendars / Liferay DXP's Calendars). When the user try to change the quantity table number, he it's redirected to the calendar page, and the buttons of paginations (besides 1) are not displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Open Menu >Sites > Liferay DXP
- Go to Side Menu >Site Builder > Pages
- Create a Public Page -> Widget Page -> -> 1 Column -> Add a Calendar
- At the right side of My Calendars, click on lexicon-icon-outline and Add five new calendars
- At the right side of My Calendars, click on lexicon-icon-outline and choose Manage Calendars
- Change the table quantity selector from 20 to 4
The table should display only 4 Calendars and display the "2" button to see the next page.
The user is redirected back to the Calendar page
Verified on master: d4be8f4e7b8e86ce01b86ca77d0e86fce8502a78
OBSERVATION: Not working at My Calendars section AND Liferay DXP's Calendars.