7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
When the users are modified by the LDAP importer, the expando attributes aren't indexed. The modification is done without problems in DDBB, but the indexation is wrong.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a user custom attribute
- Create an LDAP server
- Map this new custom attribute with an LDAP attribute
- Configure Liferay to import users from the LDAP server
- In LDAP modify the attribute mapped with the custom attribute with the value "testValue"
- After the synchronization process, check that the custom attribute has been modified in Lifeary
- In the users manage page, search users by the value "testValue"
Expected value :
The user modified in LDAP es found
Current result :
The user modified is not found
LPS-162595 [QA] Functional Test - Automate LPS-143296