7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
When the users are modified by the LDAP importer, the expando attributes aren't indexed. The modification is done without problems in DDBB, but the indexation is wrong.
- Create a user custom attribute
- Create an LDAP server
- Map this new custom attribute with an LDAP attribute
- Configure Liferay to import users from the LDAP server
- In LDAP modify the attribute mapped with the custom attribute with the value "testValue"
- After the synchronization process, check that the custom attribute has been modified in Lifeary
- In the users manage page, search users by the value "testValue"
Expected value :
The user modified in LDAP es found
The user modified is not found