Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, 7.4.X, Master
Component/s: Announcements & Alerts widgets
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:LIMA | QA Sprint 16
Git Pull Request:
QA Test Name:
In the list of available sites in Announcements widget, it is not possible to distinguish between regular site and organization site if they have the same name
Steps to reproduce
- Start a clean bundle
- Login as admin
- Create a new blank site called Andromeda
- Create a new organization called Andromeda and set the option to Create Site
- Go back to list of organizations
- From the Andromeda organization's options menu, select Assign Users
- Add yourself
- Go back to home page
- Add Announcements widget to page
- From the widget's option menu, select Configuration
- Check the list of available sites
There are 2 Andromeda and it is not possible to know which one is the regular site and which one is the organization site.
Could mislead other users that there is an issue that is duplicating the list of sites.
See attached announcements.png.
UI provides some visual clues to distinguish between them
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.