Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
- Go to Publishing --> Staging and enable local or remote staging with page versioning for public pages.
- On Staging Site go to Site Builder --> Pages and add a new public page "Test".
- On the General tab of the page configuration change the page name"Test2" and save.
- Select the SEO tab and save it without making any modifications.
- Go back to the General tab and check the page name.
Actual Result: The page name is reset to the old one "Test". No errors in the log or browser console.
Expected Result: The page name should remain as the new one "Test2".