7.4.13 DXP GA1, 220.127.116.11 CE GA4, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Create new User Group in Users > User Group called Profiles
- Click Settings Menu and go to Manage Pages
- Add a new page called Home and add a Widget to the page (for example: Activities)
- Go back to Users > User Group and click the settings and go to Assign Members
- Assign current user (Test Test) to the User Group
- Click in the users profile pic and choosing My Profile will display the users profile.
- Browse to the Home Page as this is the page created via the User Group
- Copy the URL for the page and paste it into a new private browsing tab
Expected Behavior: Page is displayed with the Activities widget
Actual Result: Receive a page not found error.