Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Content Dashboard
- Two sites, each with one vocabulary, and one category for it
- Two Web Contents, each with one category from the previously created
- Go to Global Menu > Control Panel > Applications > Content Dashboard
- At Audit Graph sheet, click "Configure Chart"
- At modal, Move all vocabularies "In Use" to "Available"
- At "Available" box, click (and hold) at a site vocabulary and drag cursor until the next site vocabulary > When both are selected, move them to "In Use"
- Click "Save"
The graph is displayed with both vocabularies
User should not be able to move vocabularies from different sites to "Available" box
Bundle: Liferay DXP
Database: MySQL 5.7.22
Last Commit: c78c595de6b96d23310b34c856908ef91a78e5a9
- Chrome Latest