7.4.13 DXP GA1, Master
Step to reproduce
- Use the attached data to perform the upgrade to master
- Start the server with the upgraded database.
- Go to Control Panel -> System Settings -> Upgrade -> Data Cleanup.
- Select "Clean up shopping module data." and Save
- In the database, run this command:
SELECT * FROM ClassName_ WHERE value LIKE '%com.liferay.portlet.shopping%'; SELECT * FROM ResourceAction WHERE name LIKE '%com.liferay.portlet.shopping%';
No leftover from shopping in the database tables after data cleanup.
There are leftovers from the shopping after data cleanup. See the screenshot.
- is related to
LPS-129559 Data Cleanup does not remove obsolete shopping database tables after upgrade
LPS-161609 Leftovers data from shopping database tables after data cleanup.