Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a content page 'test'.
- Activate local staging and perform the initial publication.
- Check 'test' is present in Live.
- In staging, include a button fragment in 'test' page.
- Click on 'Publish to Live' button, go to 'Advanced Publish Process'.
- In 'Pages to Publish' section, deselect 'test' page and keep 'Public Pages' element checked (see configuration.png)
- Click on 'Publish to Live'
Expected result: button included in 'test' is not published to Live.
Current result: button included in 'test' is published to Live.
if in step 6 you uncheck the 'Public Pages' node, 'test''s button is not published in 7.