7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
7.3.x, 7.2.x, 7.1.x
LIMA | QA Sprint 17
When Liferay renders the Table of Contents for the creole wiki page structure, the heading in the TOC should be rendered as a translated string, for the language set in the portal, such that the end-user sees a toc heading in the desired language.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to the Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings and set
Available Languages = English (United Kingdom) and Norwegian (Norwegian Bokmål)
Default Language = Norwegian Bokmål
2) Create a widget page called "test"
3) Add the Wiki widget to your page
4) Create a new wiki page with Format = Creole called "hello world"
5) Paste the Creole Table of Contents syntax into the source code of the new wiki-page using the Source code editor
6)Add several paragraphs of text and sub-headings to the wiki-page
Publish the wiki page
When Liferay renders the Table of Contents for the creole wiki page structure, the heading in the TOC is always "Table of Contents", regardless of the languages used in the portal or current user's display language.
LPS-149401 Automate LPS-144498