Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add two new sites "Site1" and "Site2".
2. Add a content. For instance, a Basic Web Content "Wc1 from Site1" on "Site1", adding and selecting a new tag called "Tag from Site1".
3. Add a Dynamic Collection "My Collection" in "Site2".
Configure Anyone with:
Select Item Type: Web content Article
Select Item Subtype: Basic Web Content
Select Scope: "Site1" (remove Current Site (Site 2)).
4. Configure "My Collection" Anyone filter with:
Filter: Contains All of the following tags "Tag from Site1".
5. On three dots menu, next to "Anyone", press View items.
Result expected: You can see "Wc1 from Site1".
Current result: You cannot see "Wc1 from Site1".
Once the Collection is saved after selecting the tag from "Site1" (step 4), it creates a copy of this tag in "Site2" with the same name "Tag from Site1" (the tag exists in both sites).
When the option "View items" is clicked it takes the tagId from "Site 2" to construct the query to send to Elasticsearch and none result is returned because the the web content "Wc1 from Site1" is indexed with the tag that belongs to the "Site1".
Testing with an Asset Publisher, if the "same" configuration is applied into the Asset Publisher (Scope: "Site1", tag: "Tag from Site1") it shows the "Wc1 from Site1" but if the Asset Publisher is configured with the collection "My Collection", the "Wc1 from Site1" is not shown.
Attached Elasticsearch queries.
Reproduced on: 7.2.x(Content sets) (77896eb2b1df2d8071b381d5f44375d35337b406), 7.3.x (1b31bc2bf87a6d55c8cdf521bb76b22a6e48cabd), master(fcbb1a373eba2dcd64365307d8422d5708673f38).