LIMA | QA Sprint 18
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to system settings> Document and Media> Set up SharePoint in OAuth2
- Go to DM > Add a new repository using the repository type (Collaboration Test Application)
- Go to the SharePoint (Collaboration Test Application)
- Add a document (Document_1.txt)
- Add some folders (SubFolder1 and Subfolder2)
- Move the document and view the pop-up "Select folder" model (BUG1)
- Expected Result: The user should be located at the SharePoint folder and the breadcrumb should be "Home> Collaboration Test Application"
- Actual Result: The user is located at the home folder
- Go to the SharePoint (Collaboration Test Application) (BUG2)
- Expected Result: The subfolders can be viewed
- Actual Result: The subfolders can not be viewed
Tomcat 9.0.53 + MySQL 8.0. Portal master DXP GIT ID: 8946a3576c3412daeaa9fa0713a5ad6bf798373c.
Cannot be reproduced on:
Tomcat 9.0.53 + MySQL 8.0. Portal 7.4 DXP GA1.
According to the RCA results: This issue should be caused by