Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Collections > Collections Personalization
Sprint:TANGO | #69 DEV | Oct29-Nov19, TANGO | #70 DEV | Nov19-Dec10, TANGO | #71 DEV | Dec10-Jan14, TANGO | #72 DEV | Jan14-Feb04, TANGO | #73 DEV | Feb04-Feb25
Git Pull Request:
- Create some web content, blogs and document.
- Create some segments where the user Test belong to and some where it does not.
- Go to Site Builder > Collections
- Create a Dynamic Collection
- Create some variations with different content and for the previous segments
- Create a content page with Asset Publisher and another with Collection Display widgets
- Go to System Settings > Assets > Collections
- Enable the combine segments option for Dynamic Collections
- Go to the content pages
The content shown belongs to the variations where the user belongs to but also those where the user does not belong to. Also, some content appear duplicated.
- For the Manual collections, when the combine assets is enabled, it is showing the Anyone variation too (for the dynamic this is not happening).
- For the Dynamic collections, when the user does not belong to any segment and the combine assets is enabled, it is not showing any variation (for the dynamic this is not happening).
Only the variation's content where the user belongs to is shown. Also, the content only appear once.
- When the combine assets is enabled and the user belong to any variation, the Anyone variation is not shown.
- When the combine assets is enabled and the user does not belong to any variation, only the Anyone variation is shown.
Bundle: Liferay DXP
Last Commit: 16e6b4c0e0c6bc1b78f01bfffd63bb15116e0976
- Chrome Latest