Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.4.13 DXP U4
If the user open multiple tabs and answer the form, the answers are submitted even if the "Limit to one submission per user" option was selected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data > Forms
- Add a Form;
- Add any field (e.g.: Numeric Field);
- Click on the settings button, go to Submissions and enable the option "Limit to one submission per user";
- Publish the Form;
- Click on the Share button and copy the Form link;
- Open multiple tabs on the browser and paste the link;
- Answers the forms and click the submit button;
Only the first form is submitted, on the other tabs the following message is shown to the user:
"You have already responded.
You can fill out this form only once. Contact the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake."
The user is able to submit the answers on all tabs.