7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable Jaws screen reader.
- Go to home page.
- Use the tab key to reach, for example, the Navigation icon menu.
- Press the space tab: check the menu is open and navigate through the options with up and down keys.
- Press escape key to exit the menu.
- Navigate to the icon menu again. Jaws says 'Press space tab to open the options'.
- Press the space tab.
Expected result: menu is open
Current result: menu is not open
- After refreshing the page menu steps 1-7 can be reproduced again. i.e, Space tab opens the menu only the first time after loading the page. This may be because when you click on the icon-menu, a
is added to the html element.
- Jaws does not inform about the space tab the first time the icon is reached.
- Reproduced with Jaws screen reader (default config).
- Not reproduced with Window's 11 default screen reader 'Narrator'.