Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
    • Affects Version/s: 6.1.0 CE RC1
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      LR Revision 69944 , Firefox, chrome, opera

      Description

      Hi, localization via liferay-ui:message works fine for me, but Liferay.Language.get( ) does not. I always get a response with the "key" instead of "value". So that

      Liferay.Language.get("my.key")) returns "my.key"

      I spent 2 hours already figuring that out, but without success. I checked it is the correct locale.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Votes:
              1 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:
                Days since last comment:
                6 years, 23 weeks, 6 days ago