There is a proposal from Lexicon to remove the action "Move to Recycle Bin" and "times-circle" icon, and start using in a unified way "Delete" action instead.
This delete action is divided in 3 scenarios:
- Soft removal. When recycle bin is active.
Mid removal. When recycle bin is not active or entity to delete is not an asset.
- Strong removal. scenarios in which the entity to be removed has high interest.
Implement the following changes for scenarios 1 and 2 above (scenario 3 is in
- Use "icon-trash" and the word "Delete" for every delete case.
- In dropdown menus, the action will always be "Delete".
- There is one exception. When an entity or element that has been "assigned" needs to be removed, we will keep "times-circle" icon.
- When deleting a web content with the trash enabled, the item should be deleted right away without asking the user to confirm.
|Test Scenarios||Test Strategy||Kind of test||Is it covered by FrontEnd ? (JS-Unit)||Is it covered by BackEnd ? (unit or integration)||Could it be covered by POSHI?|
|The user cannot see the alert popup when delete a web content if the recycle bin is enabled||Critical||Manual||No||No||Yes|
|The user should see the warning message when delete a web content if the recycle bin is disabled||Low||Manual||No||No||Yes|