7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X
Labels for Add Metadata are incorrect in Role Permissions
This problem is visible in Documents and Media's Resource Permissions.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start up Liferay DXP bundle
- Sign in as [email protected]
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Roles
- Create a new Regular Role
- Go to the Define Permissions tab
- From the left-hand menu go to Site Administration > Content > Documents and Media
- Scroll down to Resource Permissions, and look for "Add Metadata Sets"
Notice that instead of "Add Metadata Sets" we will see "Add Structure"
Instead of "Add Structure" we should be seeing "Add Metadata Sets"
There are reports from the customer who reported this behavior that the reverse of this behavior is happening in Web Content's Resource Permissions where "Add Metadata Sets" are displayed. This specific issue targets the problem in Documents and Media.
- 7.1.X-private Commit: 4b43902724a2dd5e252ecea550419b3d7e92d7d3
- Liferay DXP 7.1 + DXP-17 + hotfix-6169-7110
- Master-private Commit: b830383c7253bd854f0ee2c4e254a0606472f005