In order to define the specific info item the fragment is mapped to, and also to control the kind of field types the fragment can be mapped to, we need to add a new tag attribute and the matching API to fragments.
- A new type of container (form) will be added (
- The container can be mapped to an existing info item (object), be it native (web content, blogs, etc.) or custom.)
- Any developer can develop a custom input fragment without needing to deploy new modules.
- Info item input fields are mapped to text input fields in several fragments.
- It should be allowed for the container to be mapped to a web content form.
- We will be using info framework
- A URL for data storage needs to be provided in the backend ->
- A list of input-type fields needs to be added to Info Framework