Steps to implement:
- Add a mapping for userRoleNames field in [liferay-type-mappings.json|modules/apps/portal-search-elasticsearch7/portal-search-elasticsearch7-impl/src/main/resources/META-INF/mappings/liferay-type-mappings.json]
- Index a userRoleNames array on the User object
- We could either have a unified array containing regular and group roles, or we could split them up. The roleIds arrays are split up, but that may be for unrelated reasons.
- Add userRoleNames to the UserAccountEntityModel
- Not sure if this should be a regular String field, or if we should consider it a Collection field. Other fields that I would think are collection fields are just marked as single fields.