As a guest or Liferay customer, I can view the new Solutions Marketplace landing page and immediately have context for understanding how to search, browse and request information on solutions.
The landing page should have the following elements laid out in an intuitive manner:
- A banner highlighting the Solutions Marketplace and brief text describing the purpose.
- A faceted search listing Solutions Categories (Accelerators, Customer Portal, IoT, Learning Solution, Application Integration, Commerce) . Search filters are evident and can be cleared.
- Prominent search bar. Search terms will prefill using type ahead
- Listing of cards representing each available app, default sorted by most recent submission, and paginated to display 12 at a time. Each card will contain the following app info:
- Solution Image
- Solution Name
- Solution Description (one sentence – max 150 characters)
- Solution Partner/Provider Name
Example Solutions Marketplaces for Reference:
- The Solutions Marketplace landing page has all the elements as described above and can be intuitively understood by anyone who visits it