As a Content Strategist, I want to be able to clear all selected filters in the new Treeview component, so that I can easily reset my filters.
- After selecting a filter in the new Treeview component, a Clear button must appear.
- Clicking the Clear button must clear all selected filters.
- Once all filters are cleared, the Clear button must disappear.
||Covered by frontend test? (Yes/No)
||Covered by backend test? (Yes/No)
|After selecting a filter in the new Treeview component, a Clear button must appear.||
|Clicking the Clear button must clear all selected filters.||
|Once all filters are cleared, the Clear button must disappear.||
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Validated by QA and Product Manager;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (FP5 or Impedibugs);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
|Test Scenarios Coverage | Test Creation||LPS-153803||Closed|
|Test Scenarios Coverage | Backend||LPS-155289||Closed|
|Test Scenarios Coverage | Frontend||LPS-155290||Closed|
|Product QA | Test Validation - Round 1||LPS-155291||Closed|
|Product QA | UX Validation - Round 1||LPS-155292||Closed|