Validations are not deleted or disabled if a field linked to them is deleted
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Open Menu -> Object -> Objects
- Create a new object
- Create one Name field and publish the object
- Create another field named "City"
- Go to validations tab and create a Expression Builder Validation (example : cidade == "Recife")
- Go to the objects entries page and add a object entry with the validation field answer being "Recife"
- Back to objects fields configuration and delete the the "City" field
- # Go to the objects entries page and add a object entry
The validation of that field that was deleted should be working on and treated in a way that does not impact all the entries of the client, being saved successfully.
The entry still is calling the "City" validation, even when there is no more field linked to the object.
Verified on master : 68fe9758327a1b8d2d1968fec5d8365246800eb4