In the Import/Export modal of several widgets, clicking on the "Change" link leads to the modal locking up, when we expected the configuration screen to load up.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start up Liferay DXP
- Sign in as administrator
- Go to the Product Menu > Content & Data > Web Content
- Create a new Basic Web Content article and publish it
- Go back to the Content & Data > Web Content
- Click on the more options (⁝) on the top right hand corner of the screen
- Click Export / Import
- On the Export tab, under Configuration > Setup, click the Change link
The modal window locks up and is unresponsive to mouse clicks. No errors are reported in the console.
The modal window displays the Setup configuration screen, and is responsive to mouse clicks.
These steps highlight the issue in Web Content as discovered by our GS team, however, this issue also occurs in all of the Content & Data widget applications that are able to export/import such as Documents & Media, Blogs, Knowledge Base. It does NOT happen in Publishing > Export--it seems that the lockup happens when the modal tries to open a new link inside of the modal window.