NTLM fails authenticating with the service account in windows 2008 r2
High level steps to reproduce:
1) Setup windows2008 r2 server, with a domain/active directory configured
2) Create computer account, follow steps from: http://www.ioplex.com/d/Jespa_Operators_Manual.pdf (section: Create the Computer Account for NETLOGON Communication)
3) Setup LDAP/NTLM settings in Liferay to point to the windows2008 r2 server
4) Attempt to log in to Liferay via NTLM
5) You should receive in the stacktrace, "Session key negotiation failed"