7.4.13 DXP U24, Master
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new form with a single Upload field. This field should be required and repeatable.
- Configure the form to "Require User Authentication" and "Limit to One Submission per User". Finally, set the form to use the Single Approver workflow
- Add the form to a a page on the site
- Create a new user who is a member of the site but has no other role
- In another browser or incognito window, navigate to the site and sign in with the new user.
- Complete the form, either with a single or multiple document via the Upload field. Submit the form
- Return to the admin and use the notifications / workflow tasks to assign the form to me and reject it
- Return back to the author of the form, check notifications and see the form has been rejected
- Edit the form
The form should remember the previously submitted files / documents
The previously uploaded documents and not set
Tomcat 9.0.56 + Hypersonic
Liferay Digital Experience Platform 7.4.13 Update 24 (Cavanaugh / Build 7413 / May 13, 2022)